Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentine's Day and Ethan's Newest Achievement


We started off Valentine's Day by being lazy and spending the morning as a family laying around in bed. Mike also gave Ethan this really cute teddy bear as a valentine.Then, after we got ready for the day - Ethan in his super cute Valentine's Day onesie - my mom came over to watch Ethan, while Mike and I went to church to help the Sunday school kids write a letter to a penpal in Africa.Finally, Ethan went to Mike's mom's house for a few hours, while Mike and I went out to dinner at JMK Nippon - a hibachi grill in Rockford - with our good friends Casey and Benny. They are the parents of Ethan's girlfriend, Emelia. Ethan was a good little boy for both grandparents and made me feel much better about leaving him while I am working and sleeping - starting tonight, YIKES.Just to end the posting on a cute note, here is yet another pic of Ethan smiling!! It is quickly becoming his favorite thing to do, and it is getting easier and easier to catch on camera!

Now what you have all been waiting for, as promised, here is a video of Ethan's great progress on becoming a big boy (note his reaction after he is done :) )

3 comments:

Tracey Leeder said...

Awww...cute little guy! I cant believe he is rolling over already and that you actually caught his first complete rollover on video! I was surprised to see I made the blog! He was such a good boy when I watched him. Good luck going back to work. I am looking forward to my turn watching the little man! Love you all.

Kel said...

YAY! I love that you are rolling, Ethan! Pretty soon you'll be able to play with me. :) Love, Lainey

courtney6188 said...

aww such a cute video and pictures!! He is getting to be such a big boy!!! Love you guys :)