learning how to use his fingers to grab at the links on his play mat. He is even learning how to bring them up to his mouth. It won't be long before everything is full of slobber.
hanging out, in just diapers, with his cousin, Alaina.
warming up after a fun bath!
having a play date with his girlfriend, Emelia.
Even though she likes to try to bite him!AND FINALLY.....LEARNING HOW TO LAUGH!!! (AS OF WEDNESDAY) Check out his new skill in the video below.
P.S. He is also starting to learn how to roll. He can now get himself over to one side. It won't be long before there is a video of his progress.


4 comments:
Ethan is so darn adorable! Hes gonna hate the diaper pics some day but how can you resist?? His girlfriend is cute too. I love that pic of E and Lainey in the diapers. He sure is getting to be a big boy and that laugh is priceless!
Great update...it's fun to see how quickly his little personality is developing. Too cute...the pic of him and Emelia where they both only have 1 sock on...precious! Love the video!
AWWW Little EE Has to be the cutest little boy I have ever seen!! I also love the video SUPERRR CUTE!!
Lots of great shots this week! I love his newfound laugh and cute smiley pics! :)
Post a Comment