


Another milestone this week is that I just turned 36 weeks on Tuesday! We never thought I would make it to this point, but are ecstatic we did. The little guy should now be able to come straight home with us, rather than spending extra time in the hospital! I also had my doctor appointment on Thursday, and found out I am still the same - closed and 50% thinned out. After anticipating an early delivery, it is now looking like we will be lucky to deliver by our due date!Other changes this week, unfortunately, include adding on some nice water weight. My face and fingers have gotten pretty puffy - I even had to take off my wedding ring, just to be safe. My next appointment is again on Thursday - I'll post again with any news following the appointment! Finally, since all of your prayers worked so well to keep him inside, feel free to start praying for him to come out soon :)


3 comments:
Until you post something about being "Fionaish," I'm not buying the water weight. :) YAY for 36 weeks!
Congratulations on making it to full term. Your blog is a great way to keep updated on how the baby is doing. Thanks for writing it. Can't wait to see pictures of the baby when he comes out. Good luck with delivery! Amy Olson
You still look so cute! It was great seeing you & Mike (& the Bun bump) on Friday! We're looking forward to seeing you all again in December and Bun's debut (to us anyway) as the newest member of our family. Love to you all!
Post a Comment