Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Welcome!!


Hey everyone! I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and start a blog. I figure with everything that has been going on with this pregnancy, it might be easier to post updates on here, rather than on facebook where everyone can see. I'll also continue "blogging" after he is born with pictures/updates to keep everyone in the loop. Since we don't have any "real" pics of him yet, here is my favorite 3D ultrasound picture of him.

So I guess I will start with the latest news. My doctor let me go back to work for four hour shifts, basically as a trial. I went in for two shifts and contracted after both. The first time it only lasted maybe an hour or so, but the second time I contracted off and on overnight and into the next morning. She had said to call if I had more than four contractions in an hour, which I didn't, but I thought it would still be a good idea to give her a call. Unfortunately, it was the weekend so I had to talk with a different doctor. He suggested I stay home, back on bed rest, until I could speak with her on Tuesday morning. SO..I'll know more then!

Apart from all of that, we had a pretty peaceful weekend. Mike went away on Saturday to Wyalusing State Park for a bachelor party. He said he had lots of fun camping, playing games, sitting by the campfire, and just hanging out with the boys. When he got home on Sunday we relaxed (go figure!) by playing games and watching TV.

I think that's it for now, thank you everyone for all of the support and prayers, we really do appreciate it! Just keep 'em coming because so far they are working - little bun is staying put!

3 comments:

Kel said...

Woohoo! Welcome to the blogging world! :)I'm going to link your blog to ours.

Anonymous said...

I love the title of your blog Jess! Its a really good idea to start one so everyone can follow the progress of Buns journey. I hope he stays put for a long time. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to watching the progress on Master Bun! This will be nice for us especially since we're so far away! Love you!