Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to Bed!!

Well...I just got off the phone with the doctor and she has put me back on bed rest until 34 weeks (5 weeks from today). It is kind of a bummer, but at least the little guy will be safe with me being off of my feet. I enjoyed the week of freedom while I had it, and the weather was absolutely PERFECT!

I go back to the doctor on September 15th. At that appointment she is going to do another fetal fibronectin test (tests for the likelihood of going into labor within 2 weeks of when it is done) and of course a check to see if I am dilating from the contractions.

So for now, cross your fingers that these contractions go away with the bed rest, and that the little guy decides to stay put for a few more weeks.

2 comments:

Tracey Leeder said...

I have every part of my body crossed that Bun stays where he belongs for the next at least 5 weeks. I feel so bad that ths pregnancy has been so hard for you. As you said yourself "It will be worth it" and Jess, you are so right. I love you and Bun very much.

Anonymous said...

Any update???