Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Catch Up #3 (September)

September seemed to be the month when Ethan's true personality really seemed to blossom. Here are some pictures that pretty much sum up the things Ethan has learned to do and his favorite activities.

BATH TIME! Now that Ethan can sit really well, he loves crawling around and splashing in the bath tub. His favorite part is pulling down all of the soap bottles into the water.
Post-bath hair brushing - he LOVES it!
Cuddling during bottle time (As I'm sure you can tell, Kileigh was very proud of the first time she got to feed her little cousin his bottle. Up until this point she could only pretend with her "baby.")
Play time with his girlfriend, Emelia. Although their playing has quickly turned into fighting over the same toy.

Standing up and pushing his toy box around (Of course after he did it once, I couldn't catch him doing it with the camera)
Testing Mom and Dad. Yes, that is right. The testing of his parents has truly begun. Ethan loves to play in the baseboard heaters. We have been working with him on this for all of September since we know the heaters will soon be on and hot. Well, after many times of telling him "No, No" he now crawls over to the heaters, looks at us, and touches the heaters while staring directly at us and gets a big grin on his face. This particular time, he touched the heaters and the metal inside much have sliced his finger. He was bleeding like crazy, so I cleaned it up and put on a band-aid. As you can see, he didn't like it very much!
Chasing after,
and kissing his Boo (which he now says). When we ask Ethan for a kiss, we now get a nice open mouth slobbery kiss!
Roughhousing with Mom and Dad! He loves getting tossed around, playing peek-a-boo, and hanging upside down.
I always thought the newborn stage would be my favorite. I am quickly changing my mind as Ethan grows up. At each stage, I have said to Mike, "This is my new favorite age." I love love love all of the fun, personality, and new ways of showing affection that come with each new age!

No comments: